Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reponsible Smoker?

Hope there are many. We know that smoking is bad for our health, yet we still love to smoke cigarettes (well! it's a choice of dying!). But smoking can also harm others, in case you don't mind, there is a term second hand smoking. You see, you're smoke are eventually inhaled by others around you and are most probably in high risk of having the diseases cause by smoking than you are.

When smoking, be responsible, its our choice in the first place not theirs, so don't inflict harm on the innocent unless you're a terrorist. As what I've notice terrorist loves to terrorize the people who are helpless (can't fight back) and innocent, how about they terrorize themselves, that would be very fun or terrorize other terrorist location, much entertaining, LOL! (it's just my 2 cents).

All I'm pointing out is be a responsible smoker (yeah! talk about responsibility), just be considerate to others (yes! we can). I smoke too, but I really hate seeing a pregnant woman smoking (Jeezh!), I mean, how can she be a responsible mother to her baby, when she doesn't care on the first place. Too all smokers, specially the pregnant one, if you care less of your self, give some little care on others, specially your family.

How about this self inflicted rule:
  • don't smoke on public places (specially with no smoking sign)
  • avoid smoking in front of children
  • avoid smoking in places where pregnant and old persons are around
  • for pregnant women, please don't smoke a cigarette or even try one
  • After smoking completely put off the cigarette burn and throw it in a trash (I've experience this one, the trash got burning because of some tissue)
  • don't convince others to smoke or try to give them one (you are not death! I hope)
  • how about thinking of quitting cigarette smoking (I've got that one mark on my brain)
Quit smoking is the best thing we can do, it will improve our lives and health and others too!. It's never too late to quit, how about attempting not to smoke, well that's a good start. we all have to start onto something, I'm starting, I'm just not there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment