Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is there an Ultimate way to Stop Smoking?

There are claims that there is, but if you ask me, there's no ultimate way to stop smoking (not that I've tried any). Every person is different and a way that might be effective to one person might not be to other or chances are very low. Ask some people you know who stop smoking (if you know one) of how they did it, chances are you also get a different motivation and answers. Fortunately I know one person who Quit Smoking, but unfortunately he's very sick right now.

There are available medications that claim can help you Quit smoking in no time, some I think have been trying that, although I saw in one news that some "quit smoking medications" makes you insane (I think that brand was banned already), some goes to religion and while others just did it because their dying (that's not what I wanted!) or want to recover from their health. And there a some instance that they just did it by themselves (pure will!)


Some smokers wants to stop smoking but their not totally serious, deep inside we have some dumb reasons. Getting fat, that's one issue although I don't think Nicotine has got something to do with that, and others just don't want to give up their coolness (Cool to be Dead! LOL!). Finding the best way to stop smoking is for every smokers to find out, it can be discovered more easily by people who have a stronger character (I'm trying to build that character!), this is why many find quitting the hardest thing they've ever tried while others say that they simply quit without medication or any other help.

No comments:

Post a Comment