Friday, May 8, 2009

How hard can it be?

If you are a long time cigarette smoker, I mean at least for 10 years now. it will be hard to Quit Smoking and it is very hard I've tried it but no avail. I got a record of no cigarette smoking for 2 days and that is because I'm very sick . How come it is easy to kill ourselves with cigarette smoking and hard to get rid of it?, we should think of the opposite.
We all might find this useful it is much more comprehensive, I've read it on an e-book I downloaded from a torrent (hope, you know what I mean).

Look at the following Reasons for Quitting: -
  • You will live longer and live better.
  • Become a high-energy person without cigarettes
  • Quitting will lower your chance of having a heart attack
  • Reduce the chance of Cancers of the lung, mouth and throat
  • Relax and enjoy the pleasure of relaxation without cigarettes.
  • Deal with your tensions without a cigarette.
  • If you are pregnant women, this will improve chances of having a healthy baby.
  • The people you live with, especially family members will be healthier.
  • Save money.
Searching the internet gives you a lot of information on quitting cigarettes smoking, that's what I do in spare time get some necessary tool (information) to have a success on this before setting a time to quit, it might be not now but Ill do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment