Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cigarette really Kills!

In my days of worse cigarette smoking (not even thinking on quitting to smoke). I have once collected cigarette packs of a Marlboro, they have these limited edition of design for their packs, the design was cool and macho. I don't remember what year was that ( I still have them kept in my drawer ), I bet they got a good sale and profit for that and additional death rate!.

I also once saw an AD on a cigarette pack which is anti-smoking AD. It is not a regular all text warning AD (that is almost invisible to read) but a huge horrible image of a smoking related disease, it is really creepy! Since it is an imported pack, I think that some countries has a regulation on cigarette packages. I personally think this works! Philippines don't have this kind of awareness, Hell! even a seven year old kid can buy a cigarette these days.

Searching the web, I viewed some of these type of cigarette packages. some are funny but majority of it is really gruesome! All are image of cigarette related disease to the max! I think it depends on the implementing country on how gruesome it can be. I've posted some on my last post, I'll be posting other images after I have them collected. It will really make you wanna Quit Smoking!

No comments:

Post a Comment