Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quit smoking quest continues

I haven't updated this blog for weeks now, not that I gave up (so you must not also). Cigarette smoking still continues but carefully monitored, not much of an improvement but health consciousness is pretty much increased.

We could all go through hundreds of process or procedure in quitting cigarette smoking that are available in the internet, but we still must find a good information on all of it. Because we want to find is the more suitable for us (I mean for me), we are all different individual and we differ in our ways of living or lifestyle. Been reading some ebooks ( in my spare time) on some popular author of a stop smoking program. some claim the process is within a week result or even less. (Hmm, let see!).

There are some interesting process on quitting smoking we can find in the net, and I'm pretty much getting some info on this stuff, I'll post some of them to remind me. This blog is somewhat a personal notebook, well I just wish that I can cover much for me and for others also.

No comments:

Post a Comment